Skip navigation
SuzieSlaybaugh
Currently Being Moderated

I am not able to use custom print sizes when printing to my HP Z3200 24" printer?

Dec 31, 2012 9:15 AM

Tags: #printing

So in CS5 we were able to print to the custom sizes we created in the print screen for our HP Z3200, but for some reason we haven't been able to use the custom sizes in CS6, you click on a custom size and when you say ok from the printer settings and it goes back into Photosop print settings it binks back to 8.5x11.  You can use the standard sizes that came with the HP print software, but not any custom sizes you creat.  Is there a setting somewhere in Photoshop that I need to change?

Any help would be appreciated.

Suzie

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 31, 2012 11:45 AM   in reply to SuzieSlaybaugh

Hi there! Because the forum you originally posted in is for beginners trying to learn the basics of Photoshop, I moved your question to the Photoshop General Discussion forum, where you'll get more specialized help.

To help others help you, please read through this article and provide any additional relevant details.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 31, 2012 12:03 PM   in reply to SuzieSlaybaugh

Something is not working correctly with your printer driver.

Check with HP for instructions or updates to the driver.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 31, 2012 3:03 PM   in reply to SuzieSlaybaugh

Yes, that still means that the printer driver is doing something wrong.  (especially since we have no such problems with our HP 3100 printers)

Please check with HP for instructions and possible updates to their drivers.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points