Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

How do I save a video from Adobe TV

Dec 31, 2012 5:12 PM

Tags: #video #recording_video #adobetv

I am using a PC using win 7. I can access the videos from Adobe TV but have not found out how to save them to my computer. There is a save button, but it does not seem to do anything other than save a link to a library called My Library, which appears to be on line.

I need to download the videos and save them so that I can view them when offline, as it states is possible in the "About Adobe TV" link.

Can you help?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 1, 2013 5:18 AM   in reply to whatalotofrubbish

Hi,

in the hope that everything I write here for you, is not all to rubbish, you could please have a "Google"-look in this way e.g.:

http://www.google.de/#hl=de&tbo=d&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=downl oad+video+from+adobe+tv&oq=video+from+Adobe+TV&gs_l=hp.1.0.0i5i30l3.91 5.915.0.3096.1.1.0.0.0.0.70.70.1.1.0...0.0...1c.1.n0YxFTRivP4&pbx=1&ba v=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.Yms&fp=bce0266a8318723d& bpcl=40096503&biw=1280&bih=842

On the other hand you can try programs like "Miro Video Player | Download".

Good luck!

Hans-Günter

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 2, 2013 5:45 AM   in reply to whatalotofrubbish

Hi,

do you talk about the same thing? I would suggest http://www.getmiro.com/download/index.php, which is free and there is - to my knowledge - no trial version.

I used it here with my German version to search for "dreamweaver video" and got this:

drMiro.JPG

If this search produces too many hits, you can refine and modify your search to suit your needs.

Hans-Günter

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 3, 2013 3:56 AM   in reply to hans-g.

Hello,

nice to hear that. Good luck in 2013 furthermore!

Hans-Günter

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 3, 2013 8:33 AM   in reply to whatalotofrubbish

Hi Howard,

my approach in Miro is this: first I search at youtube for my wishes, so for example:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dreamweaver+tutorial&oq=dr eamweaver+t&gs_l=youtube.1.0.0l10.1133.7961.0.10401.13.9.0.4.4.0.111.7 11.7j2.9.0...0.0...1ac.1.CxJWNYBSRUk

Also here it is valid: If this search produces too many hits, you can refine and modify your search to suit your needs.

After that I use Miro's search function with youtubes keywords, so I get really these videos Miro is able to save. BUT you are right, sometimes Miro (and others) are not able to load them down.. There are several possible reasons. One of them that  they are (esp. in Germany) protected by copyright laws.

Needless to say, that nevertheless, a wide variety of programs are circulating in the net with which one is able to do this (sometimes).

Hans-Günter

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 4, 2013 10:44 AM   in reply to whatalotofrubbish

Hi Howard,

you are welcome!

Hans-Günter

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...