Skip navigation
artist-hope
Currently Being Moderated

App Manager update failures

Jan 1, 2013 10:19 AM

After several attempts with support procedures and updating the App Manager to v. 7.0.0.189, most software updated but four did not: Premier Pro CS6 Family, Illustrator CS6, Prelude CS6 and CS6 Camera Raw. The error code for each is the same stating: "There was an error installing this update. Please try again or contact customer support. (U44M1|216)". Contacting customer support brings me to the forums and questions that have nothing to do with this problem.

I need to speak to an actual support technician/person to fix this issue. What's next to make this happen?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 1, 2013 3:48 PM   in reply to artist-hope

Have you tried applying the update directly from our product update page at http://www.adobe.com/downloads/updates/?

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 3, 2013 5:03 PM   in reply to artist-hope

Then the next step would be to review the installation logs for the updates to see why they have failed.  You can find details on how to locate and interpret the installation logs at Troubleshoot with install logs | CS5, CS5.5, CS6 - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cs5 -cs5.html.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 6, 2013 11:38 AM   in reply to artist-hope

Can you please run the Adobe Support Advisor - http://www.adobe.com/support/loganalyzer/ and choose the package for support option.  If you can then respond to this thread with the token number.  Myself or another Adobe employee can then attempt to locate the relevant log files for the updates you have been attempting to apply.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 6, 2013 11:38 AM   in reply to artist-hope

My apologies I posted the incorrect link.  I have corrected the link offered in message #5.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 9, 2013 2:25 PM   in reply to artist-hope

Thank you it appears you are facing the same difficulty as many other users.  According to the log file at:

DW023: The extension payload: {033E8736-182D-11E2-A736-F74BF3E3493D} Adobe InDesign CS6 Application Language Files_8.0.1.407_AdobeInDesign8AppLang-tr_TR 8.0.1.407 requires a parent with following specification:

Family: InDesign

ProductName: Adobe InDesign CS6 Application Language Files_AdobeInDesign8AppLang-tr_TR

MinVersion: 0.0.0.0

This parent relationship is not satisfied, because this payload is not present in this session.

This payload will be ignored in this session.

DW023: The extension payload: {0E81E0D0-182C-11E2-9158-AD26F3E3493D} Adobe InDesign CS6 Application Language Files_8.0.1.407_AdobeInDesign8AppLang-ja_JP 8.0.1.407 requires a parent with following specification:

Family: InDesign

ProductName: Adobe InDesign CS6 Application Language Files_AdobeInDesign8AppLang-ja_JP

This parent relationship is not satisfied, because this payload is not present in this session.

and

ERROR: DW023: The extension payload: {F86BFAEC-002B-400B-A43A-6F7E2CFAA883} Adobe Flash CS6_12.0.2_AdobeFlash12.0-es_ESLanguagePack 12.0.2.0 requires a parent with following specification:

Family: Standard

ProductName: Adobe Flash CS6_AdobeFlash12.0-es_ESLanguagePack

Your installations have been modified and no longer contain the relevant language files.  There are several utilities available for Mac users which will make this modification for you as part of their system optimization processes.

Please uninstall each of the affected applications and then reinstall.  You should then be able to apply the relevant updates.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points