• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

App Manager update failures

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2013 Jan 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After several attempts with support procedures and updating the App Manager to v. 7.0.0.189, most software updated but four did not: Premier Pro CS6 Family, Illustrator CS6, Prelude CS6 and CS6 Camera Raw. The error code for each is the same stating: "There was an error installing this update. Please try again or contact customer support. (U44M1|216)". Contacting customer support brings me to the forums and questions that have nothing to do with this problem.

I need to speak to an actual support technician/person to fix this issue. What's next to make this happen?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 01, 2013 Jan 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried applying the update directly from our product update page at http://www.adobe.com/downloads/updates/?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2013 Jan 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes and most of what I need is not on this page or older upgrades. Here are screen grabs of what happened:

Screen shot 2013-01-01 at 11.58.47 AM.png
Screen shot 2013-01-01 at 11.58.15 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2013 Jan 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then the next step would be to review the installation logs for the updates to see why they have failed.  You can find details on how to locate and interpret the installation logs at Troubleshoot with install logs | CS5, CS5.5, CS6 - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cs5-cs5.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2013 Jan 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After reviewing the logs available for the install failures they all said the same thing for their respective application:

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 1 error(s), 2 warning(s)

WARNING: DW035: Patcher: {AFB0B8BA-A209-4E84-A6CD-2E9177DC191E} Adobe After Effects CS6_11.0.2_AdobeAfterEffects11AllTrial 11.0.2.0 has already been applied. Patchers cannot be repaired/reinstalled, skipping this patcher

WARNING: DW035: Patcher: {AFB0B8BA-A209-4E84-A6CD-2E9177DC191E} Adobe After Effects CS6_11.0.2_AdobeAfterEffects11AllTrial 11.0.2.0 has already been applied. Patchers cannot be repaired/reinstalled, skipping this patcher

ERROR: DW050: The following payload errors were found during install:

ERROR: DW050:  - Adobe After Effects CS6_11.0.2_AdobeAfterEffects11AllTrial: Patch already installed

Please search the above error/warning string(s) to find when the error occurred.

These errors resulted in installer Exit Code mentioned below.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[       0] Tue Jan  1 10:18:12 2013  INFO

Exit Code: 32 - The patch is already applied.

Please see specific errors and warnings for troubleshooting. For example, ERROR: DW050 ... WARNING: DW035 ...

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

END - Installer Session

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

If the patch is already installed then why is the App Manager not seeing it? Also, why does the version say AfterEffects11AllTrial? What is that? Is not the full program installed? I got them from my Cloud subscription...I'm confused. I do not have this problem at my workplace where we have subscriptions to the Cloud and Apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2013 Jan 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please run the Adobe Support Advisor - http://www.adobe.com/support/loganalyzer/ and choose the package for support option.  If you can then respond to this thread with the token number.  Myself or another Adobe employee can then attempt to locate the relevant log files for the updates you have been attempting to apply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2013 Jan 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry Jeff. I do not understand what it is you are wanting me to do. I do not know what a token number is, I went to the discussion thread link you gave and could not find a "package for support option"...is that the Adobe Support Advisor?  and why are we looking at trial installs?  I'm running from a Cloud subscription. Do I need to uninstall then download all the software again and reinstall? I need to know if I am getting what I paid for, that's all. Again, sorry for my ignorance of your processes, but this isn't making sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2013 Jan 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My apologies I posted the incorrect link.  I have corrected the link offered in message #5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2013 Jan 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the token number:

40-09928-195308012013

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2013 Jan 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you it appears you are facing the same difficulty as many other users.  According to the log file at:

DW023: The extension payload: {033E8736-182D-11E2-A736-F74BF3E3493D} Adobe InDesign CS6 Application Language Files_8.0.1.407_AdobeInDesign8AppLang-tr_TR 8.0.1.407 requires a parent with following specification:

Family: InDesign

ProductName: Adobe InDesign CS6 Application Language Files_AdobeInDesign8AppLang-tr_TR

MinVersion: 0.0.0.0

This parent relationship is not satisfied, because this payload is not present in this session.

This payload will be ignored in this session.

DW023: The extension payload: {0E81E0D0-182C-11E2-9158-AD26F3E3493D} Adobe InDesign CS6 Application Language Files_8.0.1.407_AdobeInDesign8AppLang-ja_JP 8.0.1.407 requires a parent with following specification:

Family: InDesign

ProductName: Adobe InDesign CS6 Application Language Files_AdobeInDesign8AppLang-ja_JP

This parent relationship is not satisfied, because this payload is not present in this session.

and

ERROR: DW023: The extension payload: {F86BFAEC-002B-400B-A43A-6F7E2CFAA883} Adobe Flash CS6_12.0.2_AdobeFlash12.0-es_ESLanguagePack 12.0.2.0 requires a parent with following specification:

Family: Standard

ProductName: Adobe Flash CS6_AdobeFlash12.0-es_ESLanguagePack

Your installations have been modified and no longer contain the relevant language files.  There are several utilities available for Mac users which will make this modification for you as part of their system optimization processes.

Please uninstall each of the affected applications and then reinstall.  You should then be able to apply the relevant updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines