Skip navigation
DNETT
Currently Being Moderated

Launching Issues!!!

Jan 1, 2013 4:06 PM

Tags: #organizer #elements_10

Owner of Elements 10 - LOADING ISSUES! (xp-os)

When opening the program, clicking "organize tab" the default window (browser page) opens and before launching the photos (files) I get a pop up stating that E10 has stopped!... The same happens when I chose to open the "manage backup" link, the default window opens and seconds later the same pop up...

Although the "edit tab" works and will take me to the edit (work) page with all features working properly except for the "organize" link on the default page.

Bottom line: I cannot get through to the browser page nor to any of the photos...

Any suggestions or direction will be humbly appreciated!

In advance, thank you!

DNETT

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 1, 2013 5:07 PM   in reply to DNETT

Operating system and version? Has this ever worked right for you?

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 2, 2013 12:20 AM   in reply to DNETT

Please try resetting Organizer Preferences. Goto C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Elements Organizer\11.0\Organizer and delete the following files

status.dat

psa.prf

Now launch Organizer and see if it does. Try launching directly from PhotoshopElementsOrganizer.exe as Admin. Location can be found in ProgramFiles on 32-bit machine or ProgramFiles (x86) on 64-bit machine.

Edited my reply considering Organizer was working fine earlier, so possibly an issue with preferences.

Thanks

Andaleeb

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 23, 2013 11:40 PM   in reply to DNETT

The error shows that the issue could be because of the video files in your Organizer. have you added any new video files in last two days since when you are seeing this issue?

Regards,

vaishali

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points