Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

I have question marks overlaid on some of my photo's.

Jan 2, 2013 3:24 AM

Tags: #elements_10

http://forums.adobe.com/post%21input.jspa?containerType=14&container=3 347#

I am despereately trying to finish a calendar, and a problem has occurred, where certain photos in frames have question marks overlaid on them.  Having researched this problem I have found that this is usually due to a missing file.  So, instead of importing them from Elements Organizer I imported them from my documents, ruling out any possibility of a missing file.  The question mark stayed.  More intruiging was that the same photo, placed in a different frame did not then appear with a question mark on it.  Does this mean there is a missing frame?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 2, 2013 3:28 AM   in reply to Pierre Frizelle

Go in Elements Organizer and choose File->reconnect and then choose File/All files. Then try to open your file.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 2, 2013 4:14 AM   in reply to Pierre Frizelle

On pages where you are seeing question mark right click on image in frame and choose replace photo and then browse to new location (in your case it is your documens) to add photo. The ? mark would go. I have tried and it works fine.

? is appearing because the file embedded in your calendar page has been deleted after it`s use in your calendar. Hence the ? mark issue.

Let me know your comments.

-Garry    

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 2, 2013 9:04 AM   in reply to Pierre Frizelle

Hi Pierre,

Right click inside the frame, and select Clear Photo. This should clear your frame, and image should disappear.

Now double click inside the frame, and browse to and select the iimage of your choice.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 3, 2013 5:21 AM   in reply to Pierre Frizelle

Are you able to resolve your problem?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers