• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I just upgraded CS5 Photoshop to CS6 and activated my software as I bought a new IMac. See below

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2013 Jan 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the following errors when I try to do a simple update either to Bridge or PHotoshop CS6   Can you tell me what i do to get the updates and fixes for bugs etc.. Thanks Jeffrey Tucker, <Removed by Moderator>

Adobe Photoshop 13.0.3

There was an error installing this update. Please quit and try again later. Error Code: U44M1I216

Photoshop Camera Raw 7.3

There was an error installing this update. Please quit and try again later. Error Code: U44M1I208

Adobe Extension Manager CS5 5.0 Update

There was an error installing this update. Please quit and try again later. Error Code: U44M1I208

Photoshop Camera Raw 7.3 Update

Adobe Bridge CS6 5.0.1 Update

Extension Manager 6.0.4 Update

Adobe CSXS InfrastructureCS6

Dynamic Link Media Server CS6 1.0.1 Update

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 02, 2013 Jan 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Run the Creative Suite Cleaner Tool, reinstall, then run the updater again...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines