Skip navigation
candidphoto
Currently Being Moderated

how can I resize/move border box to transform (NOT crop) photos in PSE11on a touchpad computer??

Jan 2, 2013 11:44 AM

Tags: #photos #windows_8 #photoshop_elements_11 #transforming_ #using_number_touchpad #resizing_outline

I have switched my "mouse" over to the number keypad like it says to do for the touchpad computer.  I go to tranform image size and the outline surrounding the photo only moves up/down or side-to-side.  How do I get the outline to move at the corners so I can easily manipulate the size?  Either way - FN, CTRL, Win or other buttons do nothing to enlarge photo to where I want to set it.  How can I accomplish this - any experts on touchpad conversion to number keypads out there?  This is Win8 with PSE11.  I just want this computer to get up to par to do some photo editing.  Thank you in advance.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 3, 2013 1:59 AM   in reply to candidphoto

Did you tried resize option present at image menu  on Editor (Image>resize>Image size)

You can also, try File>Automation tool>fit image to resize an image.

Thanks

Harshit yadav

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 4, 2013 1:00 AM   in reply to candidphoto

I think you should be able to use move the boxes using the touchpad. I tried moving the box with a touchscreen device that I have. If you have trouble moving the box, hold the shift+alt+control key

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points