Skip navigation
Canime97
Currently Being Moderated

Series Of Issues Leading Up To Shared Technologies Issue

Jan 3, 2013 11:25 AM

Tags: #reinstall #shared_technologies #adobe_premiere_elements_9 #adobe_application_manager

Hi, there! It's my first time asking a question on these forms, but I have browsed around at others answers before.

First off the program is Adobe Premiere Elements 9. So I see this issue around the forms, but most of it is for photoshop,

and if it is for video editing it's a different model, or there is no answer. So yesterday, I was editing as usuall,

when the audio suddenly didn't work in a new project. After some time I realized that the sound was ok everywhere

but this program, using the same audio. So it wasn't the audio. Then I shut my laptop down, the next day (today)

I can't even launch APE9, because a licencess agreement for Organizer 9 kept popping up. I would click accept,

then try to launch the program once more. However the same licence agreement would keep coming up no matter

how many times I tried this. So I went on the forms, there were no questions for this so I decided just to uninstall

it. So I entered my serial code etc. Now I am getting a notice saying something along the lines of, a shared technology

issue and having to roll back the installation. I found some tool on here thatt tells you what your issue is and that won't even

launch it just doesn't respond then crashes...? Any ideas how to fix this ? The Shared Technologies issue? Keep in mind,

that I am only fifteen years old, so if you could answer as simple as possiable that would be much appreciated. :$

Replies

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points