Skip navigation
texasbarb
Currently Being Moderated

How do I get CTRL + 0 to work?

Jan 3, 2013 6:37 PM

I just upgraded to PSE 11 and can't get CTRL + 0 (zero) to work.  My OS is Windows Vista.  I have friends who are using Windows 7 and it works for them.  I use CTRL + 0 all the time and need it to work with PSE 11.  Is there anyone out there who can help me, please?

Barb A

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 3, 2013 8:38 PM   in reply to texasbarb

Just try using from View->Fit to screen and check if it works. Reset the preferences by:

1. Close Elements.

2. Launch the Photoshop Elements Welcome Screen and hold down ctrl + alt + shift as you click Editor.

3. Continue to hold the keys until you see a message box asking if you want to delete Photoshop Elements settings file; click Yes. Elements will open with default preferences.

Check in any other windows app like word or any other app you aware of it is there.

Thanks,

Garry

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 3, 2013 9:02 PM   in reply to texasbarb

Sometimes due to some conflicting instructions between OS and Applications it might cause some or other to work or not. Resetting the preferences helps in such cases. Though I can not actually point to what actually may have caused this issues as there are so many components in use when using apps.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Garry

|
    Mark as:
    May 21, 2013 2:29 PM   in reply to texasbarb

This also works for Window 7, 64 bit.  I had the same issue.  Works like a champ!

Thanks!

Fred

|
    Mark as:
    May 21, 2013 10:35 PM   in reply to PhredPhilmont

Glad you got it worked!!

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)