Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Motion Menu Presets

Jan 4, 2013 12:17 AM

Hi,

I like to create Motion Menu presets as described in the documentation. I created a video layer  in Photoshop. After a while I found out that I have to save the templates from Encore and not Adobe and in the menu.

Unfortunately, when I use my newly created presets, I don't get the m2v files automatically import and linked to the menu in Encore and so the motion effect is gone. How can I create these templates that the work like the shipped ones?

Regards,

Claus

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 4, 2013 5:44 AM   in reply to traveler6666

I created a video layer  in Photoshop.

The traditional method: you do nothing in Photoshop for a motion background (unless you are talking animated buttons). You select the video (and separately audio) in Encore and add it to the menu. Encore takes the "Background" layer from the menu and uses the motion video instead. 

Photoshop now has some video capabilities (and then those changed, right?), but I think you're only asking for trouble to try to add motion inside photoshop.

Unfortunately, when I use my newly created presets, I don't get the m2v files automatically import and linked to the menu in Encore

To make a template from your menu, you export as template from Encore, add back to the library is you wish, AND the motion video (m2v) must also be saved to the library (or other location) to be available when the menu is used.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 4, 2013 8:00 AM   in reply to traveler6666

You're welcome!

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers