Skip navigation
Apple Miga
Currently Being Moderated

Titles in Main Menu Screen

Jan 4, 2013 1:49 AM

Is it possible for separate words in a Title to have differnt fonts?  If so, how do I do this?

My Main Menu title is 2 lines long, so I've treated line one as the main title and line 2 as the subtitle.  I want the fonts in line one to be different from those in line 2, but when I go to change the fonts, I can't make changes to individual words.  Any changes I make is automatically applied to the entire title (ie: both lines).

Thanks in advance.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 4, 2013 5:26 AM   in reply to Apple Miga

Just make more than one text block on your title.

In the Titles Adjustment workspace, click off your current block of text and it will create a new block.

It's hard to be more specific without knowing which version of the program you're using.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 4, 2013 7:38 AM   in reply to Apple Miga

To do word-by-word font changes, just delete anything on the Title, in case there is placeholder Text. Click with the Type Tool, and just begin Typing. When done, with the Type Tool, just Select each word, and in the Text area, choose the desired font from the drop-down.

This is a simple, two-line Text Title, where many of the fonts have been changed, after that word has been Selected:

Title_Text_Fonts.png

Hope that this helps and good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points