Skip navigation
NLT Photography
Currently Being Moderated

Keep getting an error code

Jan 5, 2013 2:44 PM

Everytime I try and update, it goes all the way to 100% downloaded then gives me the following error: Error log file location: /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers

How can I fix this?

Also, I have some purchased actions that used to work fine for me when I had the free trial, but now that I have subscribed, they no longer work right.  How can I fix this as well?

Thanks!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 5, 2013 2:47 PM   in reply to NLT Photography

Which Adobe product?

Which operating system?

Can you paste the contents of the log file here?

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 18, 2013 12:26 AM   in reply to NLT Photography

Hi there,

Sorry for the inconvenience. For the error: U44M1P7, Please follow the instructions mentioned in the below document:

http://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-cs6-updates-dont-install .html

Regards,

Jairaj

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 24, 2013 8:40 AM   in reply to JAIRAJ M

I am having the same issue as NLT Photography.  I appreciate the link you posted, but it says to reinstall and as a creative cloud subscriber, I can't figure out how to re-download the photoshop app so I can reinstall.  Any suggestions?

|
    Mark as:
  • kglad
    72,213 posts
    Jul 21, 2002
    Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 24, 2013 9:32 AM   in reply to Greg 555

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 24, 2013 11:10 AM   in reply to kglad

Hi ,

I am replying the second part of the query ,

Also, I have some purchased actions that used to work fine for me when I had the free trial, but now that I have subscribed, they no longer work right. How can I fix this as well?

For such issues , please click on "license this software" which is at the bottom of the prompt which asks to buy the product , it will ask you to sign in , if the subscription is active , it will provide you the message "subscription activated",

This is for Creative cloud  subscription ,incase it is a perpetual product , then after signing it will take you to a screen asking for serial number , insert the serial number , the product will be serialised .

To check whether it is a trial or paid subscription/product , click on the help tab of the product , check the "deactivate" tab , if it is live then it the paid subscription /product , if it is greyed out then it is still the trial running.

Regards

Raj

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points