Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

"device error" at 99% burning bluray content to Phantom burner - any ideas? DVD works

Jan 9, 2013 3:34 AM

Im am currently investigating PrE 11 after having PrE 5 and leaving out PrE 9 due.

PrE 11 is almost a pleasure to use, but I consistantly fail in checking bluray support.

One major lack of PrE 11 is that it does not allow to burn blurays to disk, wheras this option is available for AVCHD and for DVD - Adobe: why the hell did you do this?

So - I downloaded the Phantom Burner 2.0.0.0 which perfectly runs for DVD and AVCHD burning.

But when I "burn" a bluray on the phantom burner, it consistently fails with "device error" at 99%.

I included menues and removed them just to be sure whether this is the cause.

But: I can burn exactly the same footage as AVCHD in to folders as well as into a disc with phantom burner. Always in 50i 1920x1080.

The only problem exists with bluray - so I am in a deadlock - I cannot test bluray support.

Any ideas?

System: Windows 7 Enterprise, 64 Bit, PrE 11 Trial.

Thanks!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 9, 2013 5:20 AM   in reply to micromambo

Please don't create two separate threads with virtually the same topic. It makes it very hard to keep up with what has been suggested to you and what you've already tried.

>Adobe: why the hell did you do this?

Also, this is a user to user forum. Please direct any communications for Adobe directly to Adobe the clicking the Contact Adobe button.

Please continue this discussion in your other thread so that we aren't chasing two threads at once. With your permission, I'd like to lock this thread to avoid confusion and cross-talk.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 11, 2013 5:18 AM   in reply to micromambo

Great to hear you're making progress, mambo.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points