Skip navigation
Russman92
Currently Being Moderated

PSCS6 - licensing verification fails when installing an extension

Jan 9, 2013 2:12 PM

I receive the error message when using Extension Manager "this extension cannot be installed because licensing verification failed".  I have checked the My Products and Services section of the Adobe web site and it shows my correct serial number for PSCS6.  How can I overcome this problem so that Adobe knows I have a valid license and let me install the extension?

Russell

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 9, 2013 8:04 PM   in reply to Russman92

Which extension are you trying to install?

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 13, 2013 11:39 PM   in reply to Russman92

Hi Russell

Sorry to hear about the issue you are having. Did you try contacting the producer (Roberto)? Also did you get it from the Adobe Exchange panel or the Adobe exchange Classic website? I think by the sounds of things it may be the panel but the error message is strange as it's a free product with no licensing restrictions. Please let me know so we can try to figure out the cause of the issues.

Thanks,

Jonathan Ferman | Product Manager

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 3, 2013 12:52 PM   in reply to Russman92

Hi Russel,

I'm the panel developer; I'm investigating the issue even though it looks quite strange because (unless something weird has happened) the ZXP you've got is the very same that is distributed through Exchange.

Jonathan, I'll keep you updated on the topic - please do the same if you happen to understand what could fire that licensing error. (by the way the package has been built with a Comodo certificate that will expire in October, so it shouldn't be a packaging problem).

Kind regards

Davide Barranca

www.davidebarranca.com

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points