Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

AudioSubBuffer crashes?

Jan 10, 2013 5:10 PM

Tags: #premiere_pro #crash #cs6 #quit #audiosubbuffer

AudioSubBuffer.h-105

I'm getting a lot of these errors today. It makes Premiere Pro unexpectly quit. Any idea what's going on? The audio in my project is pretty lightweight. One track and a few 16-bit/48K .WAV files. No audio transitions

CS6 PPro 6.0.2 / 10.6.8 / 24GB RAM / SSD / NVidia Quadro 4000

Screen shot 2013-01-10 at 5.04.29 PM.png

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 2, 2013 1:25 PM   in reply to Navarro Parker

Same here, was with technical support all day yesterday troubleshooting an issue and the only solution was to create a new project. Apparently my project was too big. (That was actually the conclusion).  Now with the small project I started I am getting the same error.  Premiere is far from being a professional application.  Back to AVID.

Screen Shot 2013-02-02 at 4.19.02 PM.png

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 2, 2013 1:36 PM   in reply to cornelius_3

Do you have the same music in more than one sequence, and then editing one of the sequences to cause the same music to be edited as well? Best to copy the same music to another sequence, rather than having double sequences with the same music. Just a thought of an issue that might cause the problem.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 2, 2013 5:19 PM   in reply to cvid01

cvid01 wrote:

Do you have the same music in more than one sequence, and then editing one of the sequences to cause the same music to be edited as well? Best to copy the same music to another sequence, rather than having double sequences with the same music. Just a thought of an issue that might cause the problem.

This solved my problem.  I had to keep the duplicate clips in the same timeline, but I "Disabled" the copies and it played back without crashing.

Thanks.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 3, 2013 12:44 PM   in reply to cornelius_3

You're welcome.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 23, 2013 2:56 PM   in reply to cornelius_3

I'm having this same problem, and I've re-read this a few times but don't think I understand what you mean by:

"same music in more than one sequence, and then editing one of the sequences to cause the same music to be edited as well?"

Can anyone take a stab at explaining it another way? I have many sequences in my sequence, that's how I edit, I end up with multiple nested sequences.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points