Skip navigation
patgellon
Currently Being Moderated

Copy CSS from layers | Creative Cloud

Jan 22, 2013 11:24 AM

Tags: #css #copy

Hi

I have had a few sessions with support staff but I couldn't sort out this problem.

I don't have the option to Copy CSS from layers | Creative Cloud. i have reinstall the product as they told me and change to English International and still no luck

the latest version i got everytime I update is Adobe Photoshop Version: .13.0.1 (13.0.1 20120808.r.519 2012/08/08:21:00:00) x32

Can anybody give a solution?

Thanks

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 22, 2013 11:44 AM   in reply to patgellon

Are you doing it like this?  (from another post)

With both images open, drag the layer you want to copy from the Layers palette to the new document. If you're using tabbed windows, select the layer in the Layers palette and then drag the layer from the image (NOT the palette) to the tab of the second document and wait for it to open. Then move your pointer into the new document and release the mouse. In either instance, if you hold Shift while dragging, the layer will center itself into the new document (if its pixel dimensions are different from the original) or place itself in the exact same position (if its pixel dimensions are identical to the original).

You can right-click the layer in the Layers palette, choose Duplicate Layer... and in the resulting dialog box, choose your new document from the Destination pop-up menu.

You can even do copy>paste, but I don't recommend it. That's a lot of data to have hogging up RAM you could be using for other things.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 22, 2013 5:23 PM   in reply to patgellon

Copy CSS from Layers is in versions 13.1 and newer. You still have 13.0.1 and need to update.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 23, 2013 5:53 AM   in reply to patgellon

I don't see links to manually download the 13.1.x Cloud updates at the Adobe site.

Try updating Adobe Application Manager then running Help > Update again.

AAM: http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4773

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 25, 2013 10:26 AM   in reply to patgellon

Did you specifically download, install and run the AAM that I linked after you re-installed the products?

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 25, 2013 2:42 PM   in reply to patgellon

Hi,

Here's a post that's relevant:

http://blogs.adobe.com/photoshopdotcom/2012/09/photoshop-and-windows-x p.html

Basically, Ps CS6 was not officially supported when it shipped, but it was a soft enforcement to help users that couldn't migrate to Win7 right away. With the release of the subscription 13.1 update, we hard enforce and don't push the update to XP or Vista systems.

I'm sorry you didn't have this information sooner to help in your expectations and planning.

regards,

steve

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 25, 2013 2:49 PM   in reply to SG...

Hi conroy and Curt,

I also was pointed here:

http://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/new-system-requirements-photoshop- 131.html

If the question of 13.1 and XP or Vista comes up here, this can be used for official guidance.

regards,

steve

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points