Skip navigation
sabinabrowning
Currently Being Moderated

Can I create an automatic pause between chapters in adobe encore?

Jan 24, 2013 4:00 AM

Tags: #encore #encore_cs6 #encore_dvd_burn_informations #encore_dvd_help #encore_chapters #encore_chapterpauses

Can I create an automatic pause between chapters in adobe encore at DVD play back?

I would like to have my final DVD pause automatically between chapters, then resume when I press play on the controller.

I specifically need to have these automatic chapter pauses on a burned DVD.

Can this be done?

If so, How!?

Thank you for any advice!!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 24, 2013 8:10 AM   in reply to sabinabrowning

Sort of.  You can set overrides so that the end of each chapter will go to a menu which requires user intervention to continue.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 27, 2013 6:14 AM   in reply to sabinabrowning

Will you ever need the chapters to play through without pausing between them?  If not, then you can set each chapter's end action to return to a menu.  Put a button on that menu that links to the next chapter.  You'll need a menu for each chapter.

If you can make each chapter a separate video clip in Premiere Pro, then you can put each chapter in its own Encore timeline and then set each timeline's end action to point to its own pause menu.

You would only need overrides (and their accompanying potential problems) if at some point you need the chapters to play through without pausing.

Jeff

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points