Skip navigation
lovelycoral21
Currently Being Moderated

Error Code 1935 When Downloading Photoshop Elements

Jan 25, 2013 5:01 PM

So I've been trying to download the trial version to photoshop elements, however when I try to download it the installation will reach to 97% of the download and the error 1935 pops up, and rolls back the installation.

This is what the error code looks like when the message pops up

"Error 1935. An error occurred during the installation of assembly component(97F81AF-0E47-DC99-A01F-C8B3B9A… 0x8007054F"

I've had this error code happen before a while back that's when I was trying to do the trial version to lightroom, and as well as photoshop CS6. However I tried everything to get those two working when I got the "error 1935"  but I seriously don't remember how to do it anymore. They just started automatically working all of a sudden one day I really don't remember what I did to get it working. However though  I'm struggling with this Photoshop Elements, I just don't know how to fix this error again or if I even fixed it at all and PS CS6 and Lightroom worked magically.

Can someone please help me on how to fix this most frustrating and annoying error code 1935?

I'll greatly appreciate it

Thanks (:

Replies

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points