• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Existing Adobe master Collection CS5 will not upgrade to CS6

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2013 Jan 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an existing installation of Adobe Master Collection CS5. When I try to upgrade to CS6 it does not recognize the CS5 serial number it says it is not a qualifying product. What can I do about it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there are the upgrade paths:  http://www.adobe.com/products/creativesuite/mastercollection/buying-guide-upgrades.edu.html

which does not include an upgrade path from Adobe Master Collection CS5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 3rd option in the buying guide table includes Master Collection CS5 as an upgrade path.

@tgms: if Master Collection CS5 is already installed on the computer where you're trying to install MC CS6, the CS6 installer should find CS5 automatically and not require you to enter your CS5 serial number.

Call Adobe Customer Service in your country. User to user forums cannot help you with serial number issues. Only Adobe themselves can do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2013 Jan 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem is, I don't have the option to select CS5 in the list when I input the existing key. Only CS5.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 27, 2013 Jan 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contact support by phone or web chat.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines