Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install Flash from CS5 on new Macbook Pro errors

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2013 Jan 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just tried to install my CS5 Master Collection on my new MacBook Pro. All the programs installed properly except Flash Pro. I understand why I have errors for Flash Player but the rest, I'm not sure how to move forward to get this installed. I tried opening Flash Pro anyway but it tells me to reinstall. I have tried 2 times now.

Any thoughts? I know I'm missing something or am I screwed since I'm using a Mac, which hates flash and CS6 is out on top of that factor?

Exit Code: 6

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 5 error(s), 2 warning(s)

WARNING: Higher version plugin already exists at: /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/Flash Player.plugin

WARNING: Not installing plugin to: /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/Flash Player.plugin

ERROR: 21 Unable to copy file from "/private/tmp/.tempdirhZ5oDAIp/Assets1/AppFiles/en_US/Configuration/Libraries/Sounds.fla" to "/Applications/Adobe Flash CS5/en_US/Configuration/Libraries/Sounds.fla" Error 0

ERROR: 21 Command ARKCopyFileCommand failed.

ERROR: The following payload errors were found during install:

ERROR:  - Adobe Flash CS5_AdobeFlash11-en_USLanguagePack: Install failed

ERROR:  - Adobe Flash CS5: Failed due to Language Pack installation failure

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 26, 2013 Jan 26, 2013

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2013 Jan 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines