Skip navigation
Mike&Miriam
Currently Being Moderated

PSE 11 E-Mail of Photos

Jan 26, 2013 10:29 PM

I have "Windows 7" and PSE 11.  After I choose the photos to be E-Mailed, after I choose the "Photo Size" and the "Quality", and after I choose the "Recipients", I click "Next".  Immediately a "HTML Sender Verification" screen pops up saying I have to enter my "Sender Verification Code".   I got my "sender verification code about a month ago and entered it and my E-Mail worked fine.  It says it now wants my Verification code entered again.  I have reentered my Verification code  several times that I used before and it will not accept it.  The new screen says to change my E-Mail I should go to "Edit>Preferences>Sharing".  I have tried this several times and it does nothing.  ???????  Does anyone know how to get the Photo E-Mail to work ?  Thanks;  Mike

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 27, 2013 2:22 AM   in reply to Mike&Miriam

Hi,

I don't know why you have been requested to enter the verification code again - did you change anything like your email address?

I suggest that you try getting a new code and trying that. On the screen that requests the verification code, there is a button to get Adobe to resend the code - try that.

Brian

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points