Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Where's the documentation or user guide?

Jan 27, 2013 11:53 AM

Tags: #premier_elements_11

I am now working through the twelve lessons in Adobe Premiere Elements 11 Classroom in a Book. Several times the book says to refer to Premiere Elements documentation or user guide for a full explanation of a subject. Is there such a thing and where do I find it? There is plenty of clear information in the Help and Tutorials but not the documentation that comes, for example, with a camcorder.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 27, 2013 12:00 PM   in reply to Tommyvincent

Tommy,

You will find a lot of that here: http://helpx.adobe.com/pdf/premiere-elements_reference.pdf

Also, the Help File, F1, will have good material too, and is active on-line, so there are some comments via Community Help there, as well.

If you are new to PrE, here is a partial list of useful resources: http://forums.adobe.com/message/3953827#3953827

I particularly recommend Steve Grisetti's Basic Training Series on Muvipix.com.

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 27, 2013 1:09 PM   in reply to Tommyvincent

Excellent, and glad to have helped.

You already have a head start with the Classroom in a Book (I have not used the PrE version, but have many, many others, and really like them).

Steve's Basic Training is a great place to start, as one will by-pass many common problems, just following his tutorials. Then, he has a more extensive Learning Series on Muvipix, plus a Tips & Tricks section (and book). He has also been working with Lynda.com, so some of the tutorials from them, are probably from Steve.

I also am a big fan of Steve's books, find them well-written, and very useful. I am more of a "book guy," than a tutorial person, or even an on-line Help user - guess that is just what I grew up with.

Good luck, and happy editing,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points