Skip navigation
pholt222
Currently Being Moderated

Organiser with Photoshop 11 crashes on loading

Jan 28, 2013 8:42 AM

Tags: #crashes #elements_11 #organizer_11

I recently bought and loaded Photoshop and Premier Elements 11. I have version 10 still on my MAC. Each time I try to load Organizer it crashes on the loading screen. I am running Mac OSX 10.7.5. I tried live help but they said it was a technical issue and I should call voice support. I asked if it was free and the representative replied yes. On phoning the number given, after a chain of selection options I got a message saying, roughly, I can't remember exactly, that there is no free phone support for Elements I can take out a subscription. I have been unable to get any direct help, apart from the suggestion to pay out more money and I have been unable to find any way to speak to somebody to complain. This is new software, surely there should be free support if a purchaser is having problems. I have used Elements on PC and now MAC since it first came out with no problems. Can anybody please help?

Regards

Paul

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 28, 2013 8:47 AM   in reply to pholt222

First of all, do you have any kind of antivirus software on your mac? If so, did you disable it while installing PSE?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (1)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points