Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Image does not appear across all browsers

Jan 28, 2013 6:29 PM

On the main page, just below the "Available soon for..." there is an order now button. It only appears with Safari. I've tried Firefox, Chrome and IE and the image does not appear on any of those. The thing that gets me is that the image was there before and worked fine, all I did was make it bigger and relink it, so I'm confused why all of a sudden it doesn't show up.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

http://turtlecell.com

Message was edited by: hcblue

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 28, 2013 6:35 PM   in reply to hcblue

You are most likely looking at a cached version of your site in Safari, when I view it, there is no image.

This is because the online version of OrderNowButton.png is corrupt. Re-upload the image and all is well.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 16, 2013 3:18 PM   in reply to hcblue

I suspect your image is not optimized properly for the web.  Open it in Photoshop & hit File > Save for Web.

In DW Files Panel, the PUT (up arrow) is used to upload files to your server.

Nancy >

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 16, 2013 3:41 PM   in reply to hcblue

when you say "Re-upload the image", do you mean reinsert it, or re-link it?

Neither.

Re-upload it to the web server from your local hard drive. In DW, click on the image file in the Files panel then click the Up arrow to Put the image to the server.

If that does not work, do as Nancy suggests and re-create the image in your image editor then re-upload.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points