Skip navigation
skilpies
Currently Being Moderated

Photoshop elements 10 crashes on an ad hoc basis

Jan 29, 2013 1:15 AM

Hi

I purchased a Wacom 22" tablet which came bundled with a download of PS elements 10.

When I initially installed it it would crash when trying to open in in the edit mode. After spending hours on the phone with "live Chat" I had no joy.

Un-installed the program(including the deactivation option) and re-installed it. This worked for +- 4 weeks  and again today it will not open i.e symptoms the same as at the initial install.

Windows returns a message : Windows has encountered a problem  and the program shuts down

I have tried reinstalling now on 3 occasions with no joy.

I tried to resurrect the case ( Case no 0183822569) with live support however  I cannot seem to find the link to live support on the Adobe support portal , hence my placing this posting.

Can anyone please help!

Operating system Windows 7 Pro

Alternatively how do I resurrect this with live support?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 29, 2013 2:29 AM   in reply to skilpies

We don't know anything about the relevant details like e.g. what tablet it actually is, what Wacom driver version, what screen res and so on. The long and short of it is that it is a driver crash most likely, but we realyl can't know. Provide the crash infor from the event viewer and detailed system info.

Working with your Operating System’s Tools

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 29, 2013 4:51 PM   in reply to skilpies

Moving this discussion to the Photoshop Elements forum.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points