• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help to building AR

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2013 Jan 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am from Indonesia, I'm new to flash, I'm making a project Augmented reality with Adobe Flash Builder .. I choose actionscript project, I want to create a desktop-based application which requires. SWF file ... I tried to find the option to export the file to. SWF file, but I do not find it, for the master flash please help ... sorry if my english is not good ..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 04, 2013 Feb 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Builder should aleady be building the .SWF file to the output directory.

You can check this by right-clicking on your project and selecting Properties. Go to ActionScript Build Path and check the Output Folder - that is where your compiled .SWF should be.

NOTE: You can also go to Project -> Export Release Build and choose a folder if you want to do a release build.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2013 Feb 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer, but if i move the folder to desktop or other place, that swf cant launch..

like a white blank flash.

I need the swf because i want to combine with adobe flash cs 5, i make the " Menu " with flash, and AR with actionscript project in flash builder 4.

im like crazy now to combine them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 06, 2013 Feb 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like you have a different issue going on, then. Are you getting any runtime errors when it launches into a blank application? Perhaps you are using relative paths and it can't find the file you are trying to load when you switch the directory?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines