Skip navigation
ardhiles
Currently Being Moderated

Help to building AR

Jan 29, 2013 1:39 AM

Hi I am from Indonesia, I'm new to flash, I'm making a project Augmented reality with Adobe Flash Builder .. I choose actionscript project, I want to create a desktop-based application which requires. SWF file ... I tried to find the option to export the file to. SWF file, but I do not find it, for the master flash please help ... sorry if my english is not good ..

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 4, 2013 9:48 AM   in reply to ardhiles

Flash Builder should aleady be building the .SWF file to the output directory.

You can check this by right-clicking on your project and selecting Properties. Go to ActionScript Build Path and check the Output Folder - that is where your compiled .SWF should be.

NOTE: You can also go to Project -> Export Release Build and choose a folder if you want to do a release build.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 6, 2013 8:24 AM   in reply to ardhiles

Sounds like you have a different issue going on, then. Are you getting any runtime errors when it launches into a blank application? Perhaps you are using relative paths and it can't find the file you are trying to load when you switch the directory?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points