Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Office 365: Opening a whole new world of hurt expectations

Jan 29, 2013 12:17 PM

From the Microsoft Office 365 advertising:

Do more with your docs: Pop in an online video, open a PDF and edit the content, align pictures and diagrams with minimal fuss. The new Read Mode is clean and distraction-free—and it works great on tablets. Teaming-up is better too, with direct connections to your online spaces and streamlined review features like Simple Markup and comments.

------------------------------

I cannot wait for my copy.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 29, 2013 12:27 PM   in reply to MichaelKazlow

Not to mention the problems of PDFs that have been mangled (sorry—handled) by Office 365. And you thought the problems of files mangled by Apple Preview was bad?

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 29, 2013 5:20 PM   in reply to Steve Werner

Glad I am still using Office 2011. I don't create Forms in Word or exceL and I use the Print menu > PDF > Save as Adobe PDF  (Adobe's Print Driver)  OR either Drop directly on Acrobat.  And allow Acrobat to create the PDF then I add the for fields in Acrobat.

I do it I get around a 15 year old problem Of URL and MailTo links not working.  Still have issue with if use Word to make a Word or Phrase in Word a Link By use of Insert menu > URL it still hasn't been fixed after 15 years.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)