Skip navigation
Teresa Bre
Currently Being Moderated

Photoshop Elements 9 and Premiere Elements 9

Jan 29, 2013 10:49 PM

I'm putting a 98-photo slide show together for my mom's funeral, and want to use my own background music. I've tried everything, but can't figure out how using Photoshop Elements and Premiere 9. I got the slide show done, and clicked on "Output," then burn to DVD. But it saved it in My Videos folder. I don't know where to go from here. I have the 5 songs downloaded to my computer, but how do I burn the slide show and the music together, and also, sink them to start an d end at the same time?  I'm operating on a Windows PC. Can anyone please help me?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 30, 2013 12:52 AM   in reply to Teresa Bre

You posted in the Photoshop forum by mistake.

I've moved your post to a more appropriate forum.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 30, 2013 5:26 AM   in reply to Chris Cox

There are at least four ways to create slideshows in Premiere Elements 9, Teresa. Which method did you use?

It sounds as though you may be using the Organizer's Slideshow Creator. If so, did you select the Send to Premiere Elements option?

If you can give us more details about the steps you're taking, I'm sure we can help you.

I assume you want a DVD with a menu, right? As I say, there are several ways to do things with these programs, and the more we know about what you're trying to do and how you're trying to do it, the more specific help we can offer.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points