Skip navigation
boblivias
Currently Being Moderated

I am repeatedly asked to enter my serial number

Jan 30, 2013 9:10 AM

Hello Mr. Wright.

I installed the CS6 design and web premium a little over a week ago with a windows disc.  It has been working beautifully until two days ago.  A dialog box about a trial came up on my screen and I couldn't use my software until I logged in as a trail.  I contacted support about this (before logging in) and they told me to just log in.  Well after closing out of my applications it said that I had 29 days left of my trail.  I am really confused about what I am suppose to do since I don't have a trial I have a registered copy of the software.  In myAdobe it shows my product registered with my serial number and the date that I registered it.  I have no clue what to do to correct this issue or what is going on. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!  

Branched from an earlier discussion. Branched to a new discussion.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 29, 2013 4:04 PM   in reply to boblivias

What happens when you click on the License this Software button?  Are you able to enter your Adobe ID followed by a serial number?

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 30, 2013 9:12 AM   in reply to boblivias

Branching this to a seperate discussion.  Bob it sounds like you are affected by the issue documented in 64-bit products convert to trial on launch or prompt for activation after licensing | CS6, CCM - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/64-bit-creative-suite-applica tions-repeatedly.html.  Can you verify that you are utilizing Windows and that you are experiencing this difficulty with your 64-bit applications?

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 2, 2013 11:48 AM   in reply to boblivias

Correct please bookmark the document in message #3 as it will be updated once a solution has been developed.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 4, 2013 11:07 AM   in reply to Jeff A Wright

I am also experiencing this issue for several months. Do you know when you will have a real solution? It is beyond annoying.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 4, 2013 11:48 AM   in reply to coryparris

I am sorry Coryparris but I do not have any updates to provide beyond those detailed in the referenced document in message #3.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)