Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

PSD to Wordpress

Jan 30, 2013 8:34 AM

I'm in need of a freelancer or online service to do some conversion on some PSD files to Wordpress templates. I see plenty of online businesses but not sure of quality. Also would be open to a freelancer. Timeframe is fast on the need for this.

Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 30, 2013 10:05 AM   in reply to will_thing

My best guess on this would be to contact a local art school, community college graphics dept, or just ask around locally for freelancers.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 1, 2013 5:39 AM   in reply to will_thing

Hi will_thing,

You may find freelancers at odesk.com or elance.com. It's quite a challenge though to find a great developer for what you need.

Our team at the HTML Guys specializes in converting PSDs into fully functional, cross browser compatible custom WordPress themes. This is what we do all day, everyday. Our prices vis a vis quality are also very competitive when compared to other firms or freelancers.

Try out our team at http://www.htmlguys.com/order or send your project files to help@htmlguys.com and I'll give you a no downpayment (up to $500), risk free proposition where you only pay when you're fully satisfied.

Cheers,

Rick Emerson

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points