Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Help with CS4 and fireworks

Jan 30, 2013 6:45 PM

Hey all, running out of time I am trying to set up a website for my sons baseball team this spring and I am in a little bit of a pickle. I am using DW CS4 and I have set up a slide show in fireworks CS4 as well, when I create the slideshow and test in a browser it works with no problem. Here is where the issue comes in to play, I create a sideshow using the the (player-black flash and when I import it into dreamweaver and set it up on my page I save the page and when I test I have no pictures show up. (I have included a screen shot) of  what happens. I have tried different type of players and they all do the same thing. I have watched videos on how to import the slide show into dw and as far as I know that is not the problem. I have downloaded the most current version of adobe flash player but still no luck. And this is the one thing that everybody wants more than anything the pictures of games. Can anyone give me some help or suggestions, I have downloaded a software called visual sideshow, but I like the way fireworks looks and I plan on adding more slides as the year goes on. For what it is worth I have the copy of Adobe master collection CS4, but being new to web design and watching videos on fireworks it seem to be the easiest to learn. Can anyone give me some feed back on what I may be doing wrong. By the way I am using Win7 if that matters any

Thanks,

no pictures.jpgtree.jpg

Replies

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points