Skip navigation
Sledhead24/7
Currently Being Moderated

Lighting adjustments on multiple photos

Jan 30, 2013 7:24 PM

I'm trying to adjust the lighting on over 800 pictures ina  timelapse video that was taken in low light and I'm trying to brighten up the pictures a little, since all the pictures need the same effects is there a way I can apply the same lighting adjustments to all the pictures? Im using premiere elements 11 on mac OSX 10.8.2

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 30, 2013 8:00 PM   in reply to Sledhead24/7

If they all need the same Effect, just apply it to the first Clip/Still Image, and adjust, as required. Then, Rt-click on that Clip/Still, choosing Copy. Now, Select all others, Rt-click on them, choosing Paste Attributes. Done.

Good luck,

Hunt

PS - if needed, though you did Paste the Attributes, you could still manually tweak each one, as needed.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 31, 2013 5:17 AM   in reply to Bill Hunt

FYI, in version 11, Paste Attributes is called Paste Effects and Adjustments.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 31, 2013 5:49 AM   in reply to Steve Grisetti

Steve,

Thank you for that correction. Maybe one day I will get all of the syntax changes straight in my mind - and then they will be changed again.

After about 8 years, PrPro made some changes in verbage too, to make FCP, and AVID switchers feel more comfortable. Just more to learn.

Appreciated.

Hunt

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points