• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I find Premiere Elements 10 internet download for mac?

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2013 Jan 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a MacBook Pro and want to install my copy of Premiere Elements 10 on it but the disc doesn't work. On my iMac last year, an Adobe tech told me that there were problems with the install disc and told me to download from the internet and then put my serial number in. That worked.

But now when I go to the internet, all Adobe has listed is version 11. I don't want to upgrade and pay more money as version 10 will work fine for the project I need to do. How can I get the proper download for version 10--the version that I paid for last year?

Thanks for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 31, 2013 Jan 31, 2013

Try http://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-10-direct-download-links-pse-premiere-pre.html

Follow the Very Important Instructions on that page first otherwise the download links will not work.

Adobe only ever hosts the current version of their software on their website.

Once you've successfully downloaded and installed from the above link, backup the downloaded file. There's no guarantee that those download links will be up next time you need them.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I found a link to download version 10 but when I click on it it takes me to the version 11 download. This is so frustrating! Is this par for the course regarding Adobe products???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try http://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-10-direct-download-links-pse-premiere-pre.html

Follow the Very Important Instructions on that page first otherwise the download links will not work.

Adobe only ever hosts the current version of their software on their website.

Once you've successfully downloaded and installed from the above link, backup the downloaded file. There's no guarantee that those download links will be up next time you need them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2013 Feb 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2013 Feb 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

John's solution worked! I'm up and running. Much thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines