Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello

Feb 01, 2013 Feb 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new computer arriving and need to transfer the Creative Suite from the old computer to the new one. I pay for my Creative Suite on a monthly subscription.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Many thanks in advance,

Jacqui

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 01, 2013 Feb 01, 2013

If you only have the files installed on the one older machine, then the only thing you need to do is download the files and install them on the new machine.  You have the option of keeping the files on the older machine or removing them.  If you decide to remove them you should deactivate them so that you still have an activation available for another machine should you find a need to have the software on 2 machines in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 01, 2013 Feb 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you only have the files installed on the one older machine, then the only thing you need to do is download the files and install them on the new machine.  You have the option of keeping the files on the older machine or removing them.  If you decide to remove them you should deactivate them so that you still have an activation available for another machine should you find a need to have the software on 2 machines in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines