• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Error occurred while packaging the application... Can't load library" in Flash Builder 4.7 (iOS)

Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2013 Feb 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been struggling to resolve this error since yesterday in Flash Builder 4.7 packaging an app for iOS.

"

Error occurred while packaging the application:

Exception in thread "Main Thread" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't load library: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.7 (64 Bit)\eclipse\plugins\com.adobe.flash.compiler_4.7.0.349722\AIRSDK\lib\aot\lib\llvm.dll

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1706)

at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Runtime.java:770)

at java.lang.System.load(System.java:1004)

at adobe.abc.LLVMEmitter.loadJNI(LLVMEmitter.java:587)

at adobe.abc.LLVMEmitter.<clinit>(LLVMEmitter.java:597)

at com.adobe.air.ipa.AOTCompiler.generateExtensionsGlue(AOTCompiler.java:419)

at com.adobe.air.ipa.AOTCompiler.generateMachineBinaries(AOTCompiler.java:1790)

at com.adobe.air.ipa.IPAOutputStream.createIosBinary(IPAOutputStream.java:378)

at com.adobe.air.ipa.IPAOutputStream.finalizeSig(IPAOutputStream.java:762)

at com.adobe.air.ApplicationPackager.createPackage(ApplicationPackager.java:91)

at com.adobe.air.ipa.IPAPackager.createPackage(IPAPackager.java:246)

at com.adobe.air.ADT.parseArgsAndGo(ADT.java:571)

at com.adobe.air.ADT.run(ADT.java:419)

at com.adobe.air.ADT.main(ADT.java:470)

"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 01, 2013 Feb 01, 2013

Update:

My previous proposed solution (of installing the 64-bit JRE) resulted in a different problem. After multiple attempts and restarts I was unable to work in the Flash Builder IDE as it became unresponsive on load. Each time I had to use Task Manager to close the application.

Apparent Solution:

Close all applications running in Windows

Uninstall all versions of JRE (Java Runtime Environment)

Uninstall Flash Builder 4.7

Reinstall Flash Builder 4.7

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my case this seemed to be caused by a 32-bit installation of JRE (Java Runtime Environment) I had installed for an unrelated application. With JRE installed it's possible that Flash Builder was attempting but unable to use the 32-bit dlls? 

Apparent Solution:

I installed the 64-bit version of JRE alongside it which appears to have resolved the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update:

My previous proposed solution (of installing the 64-bit JRE) resulted in a different problem. After multiple attempts and restarts I was unable to work in the Flash Builder IDE as it became unresponsive on load. Each time I had to use Task Manager to close the application.

Apparent Solution:

Close all applications running in Windows

Uninstall all versions of JRE (Java Runtime Environment)

Uninstall Flash Builder 4.7

Reinstall Flash Builder 4.7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines