Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

.vpe import issue

Feb 1, 2013 8:50 AM

Hello
Sometimes, when I import a .vpe in Ae, it's not positionned correctly : it's upside down or sometimes even worse, and it's very difficult to have the whole thing right.
I've read that it comes from the grid created in Photohsop: if you don't start by a vertical grid, then hte problem appears, but it happens like ranodmly for me.ng else (

Something else (but that may be rleated, I do'nt know): when my grids are done, some of the plans are correct, and some others, or some parts of the others are fuzzy/distorted and I can't really figure out why.

I'm quite new to the .vpe universe, and it's not really easy to find clear tutorials about the process, tips and ticks etc.
So if you have links/ressoucrs I'll be happy to read/watch anything related to it.

Thank you.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 1, 2013 9:39 AM   in reply to Seb Adore

Any reason not to use PDF's?

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 2, 2013 3:36 AM   in reply to Seb Adore

If it flips, the solution is invalid. If planes do not align, the solution is invalid. Need I go on? In short: You are expecting too much from this simplistic tool. It just can't deal with these things and your overlapping, blurry grids are a clear indication of that.

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 2, 2013 3:58 AM   in reply to Mylenium

[I'm quite new to the .vpe universe, and it's not really easy to find clear tutorials about the process, tips and ticks etc.]

See this tutorial:

Vanishing Point in AE CS3

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points