Skip navigation
Wturn33
Currently Being Moderated

Activating Sonicfire Pro 5

Feb 1, 2013 3:45 PM

Tags: #11 #premiere_elements

Following on from Brufy's question of 1/2/2013 and Steve's response I am having trouble activating the program.   When selecting Help under Sonicfire I can see a serial number and Trial code.  When I enter the Trial code into the activation panel it doesn't take. 

I tried to get an activation code but it said "A Trial Code has already been registered for this serial number." What do I do now? 

Note I never received any email giving me the Serial Number or Trial Code.  I did buy a new version from a reputable supplier.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 1, 2013 4:24 PM   in reply to Wturn33

That does not appear to be an Adobe product... check with http://www.smartsound.com/sonicfire/ for help with their product

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 1, 2013 9:03 PM   in reply to John T Smith

John T.,

You are correct.

For many years, and many versions, PrE offered SmartSound's QuickTracks for their product. It was also a plug-in for other versions of Premiere.

With about PrE 10 (?), they dropped QuickTracks, and went with the free version of Sonicfire Pro 5 (there is a higher-end version, Sonicfire Pro Scoring edition, that is NOT free, though IS available as a plug-in for PrPro and AE, but only later versions). SmartSound's Sonicfire Pro 5 (non-scoring edition), is a separate install, but then works from within PrE, and the New Icon, to allow for the creation of music soundtracks, from their proprietary library - some excerpts from that library are included free, and the rest, for pay.

Hunt

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points