• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image load

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2013 Feb 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i have a multiple images for a interactive map, this is ok on mi localhost all images is displaying correctly. But when i upload the swf to the server, only one image is not loaded. Any idea when pass this?

The images is displayed when selected a type of room.

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If an image that should be loading is not loading, and it loads when you test it locally, the only conclusion I can currently make is that the image was not loaded to the server.  If you were testing this at some other time you might need to clear your browser cache.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All images are placed correctly because i navigate between on the folders trought the url, and the image is there, this is strange because there are other pictures in the folder and these is correctly displayed.

I have a error:

Error #2044: Unhandled IOErrorEvent:. text=Error #2036: Load Never Completed. as3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

triple check the name/spelling of the filenames.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines