Skip navigation
Logan_nk
Currently Being Moderated

CS6 grid problem

Feb 5, 2013 11:49 AM

when im  using photoshop cs6 I turn on the grid an set the width and height of the grid to be 1 pixel by 1 pixel. However, the grid shows up as what looks like 0.4 of a pixelGridError.png

Replies
  • Noel Carboni
    23,455 posts
    Dec 23, 2006
    Feb 5, 2013 12:18 PM   in reply to Logan_nk

Might be helpful to describe what version you have, what OS you're running it on, and some other info about your system, including video card, disiplay driver version...

I can't reproduce that.  It shows up a full pixel size for me (I'm running 13.0.1).

GridSize.png

Do you see the same thing if you turn off the grid (View - Show - (uncheck) Grid), and turn on the Pixel Grid?

Seems to me there were some problems seen with the Eyedropper tool introduced in 13.0.2 and 13.1 where it wouldn't sample properly, seeming to find more than one value inside the same pixel.  I wonder if that could be related.  If it is, I'm sure Adobe knows about it; perhaps the fix is already in the works.

-Noel

|
    Mark as:
  • Noel Carboni
    23,455 posts
    Dec 23, 2006
    Feb 5, 2013 12:47 PM   in reply to Logan_nk

Interesting.  I can't imagine how changing it to different values should have corrected it.

You might want to consider upgrading Photoshop to the latest update (which differs depending on whether you have cloud subscription).

-Noel

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points