• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cfdiv bind with checkbox - unchecked box

Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2013 Feb 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got a cfdiv and binding it to a checkbox. When the checkbox is checked, it shows the value of the checkbox in the div as expected. How can I get rid of that value if/when the checkbox is unchecked?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 05, 2013 Feb 05, 2013

If all you are doing is showing the value of the checkbox, I suggest straight javascript instead of binding.  Call the script in the onchange event of the box.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If all you are doing is showing the value of the checkbox, I suggest straight javascript instead of binding.  Call the script in the onchange event of the box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good idea. I'll give that a shot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Javascript worked like a charm. I thought by hiding items in a form with javascript that those fields would still be sent to the next page, but they're not. Fantastic. Thanks for pointing me to js.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation