Skip navigation
AlbiDan
Currently Being Moderated

Bridge CS6 Output to HTML Gallery - images not showing up

Feb 5, 2013 9:09 PM

Tags: #and #lightroom #photo #web #bridge #html #cs6 #galleries #gallery.

Bridge CS6 Output to HTML Gallery issue - my images are not showing up. The files look the same on the local and remote files. The images populate on the local and not on the remote. Is this a JavaScript problem.

Any help is appreciated.

I've done a work around solution by using Lightroom, creating a quick collection for a custom order HTML web gallery. I would much prefer to stay within Bridge CS6 and have its HTML gallery actually work...

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 18, 2013 5:05 PM   in reply to AlbiDan

Hi AlbiDan,

Its possible that it might be a Javascript issue. I see that javascript is used in the HTML gallery. Did you upload through Bridge or from an FTP client? Do you have the URL for a broken gallery?

-Dave

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 21, 2013 11:51 AM   in reply to David__B

I am actually having the same problem. Here's a link to one of my broken galleries:

http://www.uturnproofing.com/rosewicz021113/

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 21, 2013 1:37 PM   in reply to uturnpix

OK, the gallery I posted above now works. I found a forum thread about this problem back from CS4 and one of the suggestions was to set Fetch to Binary when uploading the created gallery. I did so, and it worked fine. Still a workaround, but better than nothing!

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 21, 2013 1:50 PM   in reply to uturnpix

Thanks for sharing the workaround. Based on that info it almost sounds like FTP client might be altering the content when uploading.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (1)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points