Skip navigation
jordimas
Currently Being Moderated

How to burn a DVD with two audio track?

Feb 6, 2013 3:10 PM

Tags: #audio #tracks #dvd #burn

There is a projet with the original video and a second audio track with music. I want to burn a DVD with both audio tracks. When playing the DVD you should be able to select audio track 1 (the original sound) or audio track 2 (the music). With Adobe Encore DVD it was easy to configure the two audio tracks and burn the DVD. It is posible to do the same from Adobe Premier Elements 11?

Thanks,

Jordi

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 6, 2013 4:09 PM   in reply to jordimas

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately, PrE does not allow for supplemental Audio Tracks, when authoring.

I use Adobe Encore for this, but it is only available bundled with Premiere Pro. I do not know if some other, third party, full-featured authoring apps., like Sony's DVD Architect can do that, but I would suspect that they can. The specifications for DVD Architect should have that information, and as it's quite common in full-featured authoring apps., I anticipate that it has that capability.

If you do go with that program, our MOD, Steve Grisetti, has written a very good book on DVD Architect, and it's available at Muvipix.com.

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 6, 2013 5:49 PM   in reply to Bill Hunt

Thanks for the plug, Bill!

But just to supplement what Bill said, only the professional version of DVD Architect offers optional audio tracks. The DVD Architect Studio version gives you only one audio track per video.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 6, 2013 6:14 PM   in reply to Steve Grisetti

Steve,

Thank you for that clarification. That saves the OP time in comparing the program versions.

Appreciated,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points