Skip navigation
wendle2111
Currently Being Moderated

How to set color suite settings

Feb 6, 2013 3:21 PM

When I go to Bridge > Creative Color Suite Color Settings > I get " Suite color management is not enabled". I need this to be enabled?  How do I do it

Replies
  • Omke Oudeman
    4,001 posts
    Nov 27, 2004
    Feb 6, 2013 3:26 PM   in reply to wendle2111

I need this to be enabled?  How do I do it

It is a bit misleading but if you have Bridge with only one Suite app (like Photoshop) the color settings of PS are reflected and respected by Bridge. Only if you have more suite applications the option is able to change. They really should change this behavior because you are not the only one wondering about this not being enable to set. It should be made more clear that in a one app situation Bridge is auto color managed with the suite it came with.

|
    Mark as:
  • Omke Oudeman
    4,001 posts
    Nov 27, 2004
    Feb 6, 2013 4:52 PM   in reply to wendle2111

I have Illustrator and InDesign so not sure why I cant do it.

Then that is strange indeed

First set ID or Illustrator to the wanted color settings and then check if you can select them in Bridge. If not restart Bridge holding down option key (mac) or control key (Win) and choose reset preferences to reset prefs to factory default. This solves usually a great deal of the problems for Bridge.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 6, 2013 5:09 PM   in reply to wendle2111

Not positive, but not sure the color suite settings work if you buy the individual parts rather than the suite.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points