Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Multiple menus with varying numbers of buttons?

Feb 8, 2013 4:39 AM

Can I have multiple disc menus with varying numbers of buttons on each? 6 buttons on 1st menu, 5 on next, 6 on last? When I add scene markers, it seems to want to 'fill up' a menu with 6 then automatically moves on to the next menu. I want only 5 on a menu then 6 on the next. It keeps putting the new button on the menu with only 5 buttons. Thanks...

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 8, 2013 5:38 AM   in reply to FFerguson59

Not in Premiere Elements.

Each Premiere Elements template has a maximum number of scene menu buttons. Once that maximum is met, a new menu page is automatically generated until all of the menu markers are represented.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 8, 2013 6:54 AM   in reply to FFerguson59

Do you have Photoshop, or Photoshop Elements?

If you do, with some, very careful work, you can alter the Scene Selection Menus, but you will want to do so, only if you understand the conventions of a PrE Menu Set, and their structure. Also, if you do so, do NOT Save over the existing DVD Menu Set Templates, but in a separate folder. We can give you steps, but I strongly suggest that if one is not familiar with the structure and conventions, they spend some time studying the Menu Set Templates in PS, or PSE, until it's very clear what needs to be done.

Possible, but one needs that understanding first, and then they need to know their way around Photoshop/Photoshop Elements. I think that it is best to go with the design of the DVD Menu Set Templates, or perhaps stop by Muvipix.com, and see if they offer a Menu Set, that is more in keeping with what you want already. Those are very inexpensive, and are very nice.

Which Menu Set are you hoping to use?

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points