Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

looking for cs 5.0 design standard middle eastern for win

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2013 Feb 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I bought a new computer and I need the installation file, I have a valid license.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not know if different regional versions are available but you can find older trial versions of most of the recent older version of Adobe software at the site linked below (CS5 section linked,,, try other sections as well)

http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html

If you happen to find what you are after, be sure to follow the Very Important Instructions section to acquire the files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you but there isnt any Middle Eastern version inthe links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think the ME version is downloadable from anywhere.  You should use the installer that you used originally when you obtained your license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but it was some years ago, i cannot find the installer .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 09, 2013 Feb 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I would try is downloading the English trial version, then see if your serial number turns it into an ME version.

This worked for me when I installed the English trial of Design Standard CS6, then used a Japanese serial number: it was installed as a Japanese version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2013 Feb 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you,

Please look at http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html/comment-page-1#comments

comment 1:

LS1 – English (US / International)

LS2 – Japanese only

LS3 – Chinese Simplified & Traditional / Korean

LS4 – Western / (Northern) Europe languages such as Danish, French, Italian, Portugese, Dutch, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Swedish* etc (Look at LS5 for Swedish notes)

LS5 – Not seen in CS5 products, but seen in Fireworks CS4 which is Swedish. I am suspecting LS5 for other CS4 products are also in Swedish as well.

LS6 – Eastern European (Czech, Romanian, Russian, Turkish, Ukrainian, Polish, Hungarian) * I did not found such files for Fireworks CS4, can anyone verify that Fireworks CS4 is not available in these languages?

LS7 – International version (Only in After Effects / Premiere Pro which contain all languages available for these two products)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines