Skip navigation
deran2013
Currently Being Moderated

elements organizer crash due to libiomp5mt.lib problem

Feb 9, 2013 5:39 AM

I am running Elemnts 11 on WIN7 Home Pro.

Photoshop Elements 11 Editor runs fine but when trying to run the organizer it starts, looks normal for about 2-3 seconds while it is loading folders with pictures and then a dos-window pops up saying:

"OMP: Error #15: Initializing libiomp5mt.lib, but found libiomp5md.dll already initialized.

OMP: Hint: this may cause performance degradation and correctness issues. Set environment variable KMP_DUPLICATE_LIB_OK=TRUE to ginore this problem and force program to continue anyway. Please note that the use of KMP_DUPLICATE_LIB_OK is unsupported and using it may cause undefined behavior. For mor einformation, please see http://www.intel.com/software/products/support."

for about 1 second bore this window and elements shuts down (I had to take a photo to read the dos text, i.e. it does not stay but shuts down with elements without possibility to interfere).

I have read one similar discussion here that talks about codecs but I am not aware of any purchased or other codecs that cause problems on other applications.

I did un- and re-install elements to no avail.

Thanks for help

Replies
  • 99jon
    12,806 posts
    Jan 6, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 9, 2013 6:17 AM   in reply to deran2013

Have you checked for the latest updates for your installed codecs?

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 15, 2013 8:39 PM   in reply to deran2013

I'm having the same problem & don't know how to check codecs.  Any help would be appreciated.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points