Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

old mac is stolen

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2013 Feb 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Ladies, dear Gentlemen,

yesterday my old Leopard Mac was stolen. Oktober 2007 I have bought my Adobe creative suit for euro 1812,00 Euro via Amazon.

Now I have to buy myself a new computer, but they are available with lion! So my nice but old adobe version is not workable!

kindly help me, what can I do.

Best regards

Inga

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 10, 2013 Feb 10, 2013

If the older software will not install on your new computer then your options are pretty well limited to buying new versions of the software if you wish to continue using software like what you had in the older versions.

That's one of the problems with software... you pay one way or another... either you keep up with the upgrades or you give up on the old and buy the new.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 10, 2013 Feb 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the older software will not install on your new computer then your options are pretty well limited to buying new versions of the software if you wish to continue using software like what you had in the older versions.

That's one of the problems with software... you pay one way or another... either you keep up with the upgrades or you give up on the old and buy the new.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines