Skip navigation
wintermute_dk
Currently Being Moderated

Blank output from CreateJS toolkit

Feb 11, 2013 2:03 AM

I am using createJS toolkit v 1.1.0906 on Flash CS6 and am trying to output a fla file to HTML5 through the toolkit. The output is however just a blank white rectangle in chrome, IE and firefox.

I am using default settings of the toolkit.

The fla file is a simple animation with no actionscript. It was created by importing a SWF file from Crazytalk animation software

Please help!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 11, 2013 2:44 AM   in reply to wintermute_dk

The fla file is a simple animation with no actionscript. It was created by importing a SWF file from Crazytalk animation software

swf is already compiled, so CreateJS won`t be able to "translate" it, either you decompile it (if you are entitled to), or you output it to a html5 conform (mp4) video file

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 11, 2013 8:41 AM   in reply to wintermute_dk

you need a decompiler like this one.

Or a swf2video converter.

It would be even better if you could target png sequence as output directly in Crazytalk.

And instead of using Flash, AfterEffects might be better prepared to compress the whole thing as an html5 compatible mp4 video.

I doubt that you gain any advantages by going the path flash>createJS, this would only be the case if Crazytalk would output their files with cartoonshaders.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points