I am using coldfusion to query an oracle table....Query returns approximately 2000 rows, however the max rows the datagrid will display is 1000. Does anybody know how to change this...THANKS!!
Thanks so much for your answer that sounds like a good idea...
I found the answer to my initial problem...In my coldfusion I had set maxrows = 1000. So the datagrid was always returning 1000 records even when a lot more than that should have been returned...When I removed the maxrows parameter in the coldfusion code, my datagrid was now been populated with the correct number of rows...
thanks again for your help,
Ronnie Raigrodski (Aka -- FlexNerd)
Europe, Middle East and Africa