Skip navigation
ZOR Enterprises Corp.
Currently Being Moderated

Adobe Drive & Version Que

Feb 11, 2013 10:43 PM

Tags: #adobedrive

Thanks Laurel for your info! I have so much to do, that a direct link to the solution would have been helpful. I have no interest in reading trough the whole Adobe site, who would want that for the next thousand years.

I also have absolutelly no interest in having any provider of any service that wants to control or maintain my data. It was just great when I was in control of my data and I was defining who has access to my data, I guess you could rightfully so assume that there is a lack of trust toward a company that just randomly disposes of products that worked well for people like me.

I probably have to go through a lot a hassle to get my data back and I have purchased Version 5 a long time ago and never until yeasterday installed it just because of Version Que. Stupid of me to not resist the temptation to want to get something for my cash.

I say to Adobe which was for many years one of my favorite companies, keep disappointing customers like you do, and soon nobody is supporting you any longer.

If you have a solution to the problem, please let me know. I have no interest anymore to spend more then a half hour to solve this problem, otherwise I will have to find another solution without Adobe.

Thanks again for your interest in helping a bad situation, it is bad enough that one can't even get customer support anymore and no warning during the installation that you mess up all my data, well done Adobe. I hope you get my distinct sense of frustration, trying to stay "politically correct" which in this case is rather hard to do.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points